Friday, February 5, 2010

thebus.end.

I am young, and I have nothing to prove.
Nothing to prove to those with nothing to look forward to.
Stereotyping, I now understand, makes up the pocket in our mind to help us relate or choose to dissociate.
I can accept this.
Like wrinkles and the staying power of osteoclasts, there are just some things that you cannot avoid with age.
But to defy these seemingly inevitable processes takes great motivation. Like Botox and exercise.
The end to stereotyping is not my goal.

You better believe that this present generation and the generation to come is shaping the world that you'll become helpless in if not die from.
How would you like me, then, to oblige you?
And how would I like, then, to be obliged...






thebus. possibly ended? but not here.
Prove it to those with the audacity to look forward to something. Anything.

No comments: